Monday, September 04, 2017

{ September 2017 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Here is what I created.

Hello fall by Daniela Dobson
How wonderful is this layered leaf stamp from our September set? I just love it. It has a matching Falling Leaves DIY Steel Die. In addition, I used Leaves - DIY Steel Die.  I added lots of little bits and pieces from my stash. It’s still so hot here it Texas, I had to really search for fall colors. I used Therm O Web adhesive on this project and Impression Obsession ink.

Hello fall close by Daniela Dobson

You can purchase the Memory Keeper Studio stamps individually. Or join the monthly auto-ship program and SAVE! Members enjoy 25% off their Memory Keepers Studio stamps, 15% off select products, free shipping on add-on orders, and more. You can learn more about the benefits in the Membership Agreement and FAQ.


FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75 IN THE USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.