Thursday, August 24, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – So Very Thankful }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – So Very Thankful (Thanksgiving or Thank You).

So many things to be thankful for right now. We had a wonderful time in Arizona with family and a nice trip to the beach in Florida. Alex started fourth grade and I went back to work full time. I don’t like that summer is almost over. It’s been pretty busy around here, especially adjusting back to school schedule. Follow me on Instagram to see all the latest updates.

Here is a card I created for our DT challenge. I received these new dies that match the beautiful stamp set called Elegant Feathers.

Thanks by Daniela Dobson

I created the background with color shine. I need to get those out again and use them more. I just love the way it turned out. I used Whipped Spackle and a polka dot mask for the large polka dots in the background.

I stamped and die cut the feathers. They have an outline and then a matching filler stamp. I am adding photos of the stamps below.

I added a button, twine and sequins. The sentiment is a Thanks die that has a coordinating stamp set – Thanks. It’s just die cut from white cardstock. As always, I use Therm O Web adhesive on all my projects. Those Zots are perfect for the sequins. The two tiny tags are from Elle’s Studio and I added two strips of washi tape to the right lower corner.

Thanks close by Daniela Dobson




Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between August 24 – September 6. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Chris Dayton
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

2 comments:

  1. I love this set of stamps...the sketched feather is very unique and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.