Thursday, July 27, 2017

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Christmas In July }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Christmas In July

Here is a card I created for our DT challenge.

Happy holidays by Daniela Dobson

I had this striped tag from Elle’s Studio laying on my desk and I really liked the colors. I used Festive Ornaments for this card that I stamped using our brand new INK. I used three different colors in the color set to get the varied look of the ornaments.
The sentiment is from our Christmas Sentiments stamp set.
I added 3D foam squares to the ornaments for dimension and scattered some Nuvo Crystal Drops in red and black.

Happy Holidays close by Daniela Dobson




Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between July 27 – August 9. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog

Anna Wight
Chris Dayton
Daniela Dobson ---> You are here
Dina Kowal
Ilina Crouse
Jeanne Streiff
Karen Amidon
Kelli Hull
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

2 comments:

  1. What a fun holiday card! Love all of the great color and dimension you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.