Friday, July 07, 2017

{ Fashion Themed card for Therm O Web }

Hi and happy Friday. I have a post on Therm O Web blog today and it’s all about dresses. I created a cut file in my Silhouette Studio to make a card in a shape of a dress. I am using Gina K Designs foil mates for the dress. Isn’t it beautiful? Stop by the blog to see more details and download the free file.

Dress card by Daniela Dobson

If you click on the image it will take you to the Silhouette Studio download. On the blog I have SVG and PNG files if you are interested.

Dress by Daniela Dobson

Here is one more card I created using Gina K and Therm O Web products.

Card with a dress by Daniela Dobson


Stop by Therm O Web blog for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.