Sunday, June 05, 2016

{ May 2016 Card Kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my cards from May 2016 card kit

For this first card I used a mask that came in the kit and distress ink with a sponge dauber. I positioned the mask on white cardstock and applied ink, little darker on the edges and lighter in the center. I added the leaves the same way positioning the mask so the leaves and the flowers covered the front. I stamped "Hello Friends" on the bottom with black ink. 

Hello friend flowers by Daniela Dobson

I stamped the dog from the stamp set on watercolor paper and colored him with watercolor paints. I layered patterned paper, borders from sticker sheets and die cuts. I fussy cut the dog and added him with 3D foam adhesive from Therm O Web.  I stamped flower and leaves on white cardstock and cut them out. I added some 3D foam adhesive to the flower, as well. I splattered white paint to the background. 

Hello friend by Daniela Dobson

For my last card, I used the glitter card base and added patterned paper. I layered the circle die cut and the dimensional sticker from Fancy Free Layered stickers. This one is really simple and easy to put together, especially with the sentiment already on the layered sticker. 

Hello there by Daniela Dobson

I will be sharing my layouts with Cake by the Ocean May kit soon. Did you see June 2016 kits?

I am getting Wipeout and Wipeout add-on.

June card kit.

4 comments:

  1. What fun and happy papers! Love the gorgeous cards you created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, Daniela, especially the 2nd card, it's doggone adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card designs!!! I love the puppy!! Great inspiration, Daniela!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:10 AM

    So cute!!! I love the dog card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.