Thursday, June 16, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Summer Fun }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Summer Fun.

Here is my card.

Hello summer by Daniela Dobson

I started by stamping the background with Circle Fusion1. I die cut the border and added ribbon to the card. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and stamped and fussy cut the butterflies. Little tag, sequins and washi tape are from my stash.

Hello summer close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obession stamps and dies:
Solid Butterflies
Hello Summer
Square Cutout Border
Circle Fusion 1


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 16 – June 22. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a$25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design!! Love all of the elements and dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card makes me smile! So cheery and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Daniela! I love your bright colour scheme and all those lovely elements (the floral wash tape is fab!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. So many elements of summer. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.