Thursday, June 02, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Furry Friends }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Furry Friends.

Here is my card.

Hey there by Daniela Dobson

I don’t have many furry friends and I had to really search for this one. I haven’t used this stamp set yet, so it was perfect. I started with two strips of washi tape and then one of the mini patterns was stamped to the right. The large chalk tag is stamped and cut out and then I stamped the words from the Fox stamp set over the top.  I stamped the fox on white cardstock and used my watercolor crayons to color him. He is adhered to the tag using Therm O Web 3D foam adhesive. A little button with a bow and sequins to finish this card. I used Mojo Monday 450 for the card sketch.

Hey there close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obession stamps:

Mini Patterns 4
Chalk Tag Large
Fox


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between June 2 – June 15. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a$25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Daniela Dobson ---- you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher

Have a great Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Daniela!! Love the fox and the beautiful layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when you get to use something for the first time and it is a re-discovered treasure? Your fox is fabulous and I love your card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fox face made me smile as I thought of "Foxing Awesome" song. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fox is stinkin' cute and so is your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an artsy card, Daniela. I love your wonderful colour choices and all those amazing layers and elements: fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.