Saturday, May 21, 2016

{ Awesome layout for Elle’s Studio }

I have a layout on Elle’s Studio blog today and instructions on how I created it if you want to take a look. All the items I used on this page can be found >>>> HERE. Everything is from the May Kit plus stamps and extras.

Awesome by Daniela Dobson

Awesome close 2 by Daniela Dobson

We have some brand new items coming to our shop on Monday, May 23rd at 8:00 am PST and it will include a new sketch class called “From Sketch to Finish”, along with our new Documented mini-collection that includes some journaling tag sets, a stamp set, and acrylics! If you haven’t signed up for our newsletter, make sure you do to receive a reminder of when everything is available for sale!  I will share more details with direct links on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.