Monday, February 29, 2016

{ February 2016 Gale Song kit from Scraptastic Club–take 3 }

Hi and happy Leap day! Dont’ you just love having extra days. I do. It’s Monday, last day of February, and I have two more layouts to share that I created with February 2016 Gale Song Kit, February 2016 Gale Song Add-On from Scraptastic Club.

Lunch date by Daniela Dobson

There are lots of little bits and pieces to work with in these kits. The only thing I added from my stash is color shine and some washi tape to add a little bit more color to some areas that needed it. I still have a ton of stuff left over, paper and embellishments.

Lunch date close by Daniela Dobson

Kids bowl free by Daniela Dobson

For this layout I added strips of patterned paper behind the photo and I cut one of the glitter frames and tucked it behind the top layer. I added washi, color shine and buttons from my stash.

Kids bowl free close by Daniela Dobson

Did you order your March kit? Our March sneaks are on the blog and I am getting Drops Of Jupiter kit and add-on. Perfect for those boy layouts and I have lots of boy photos to go with this kit.

Have a great Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! These are amazing!! I adore your layouts with the Scraptastic kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome layouts! You are the queen of layering and making things look good together. When I try to do that it just looks like a hot mess. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet arrangements!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.