Monday, January 25, 2016

{ January 2016 Just A Girl Kit from Scraptastic Club }

I am sharing my two layouts that I created with January Just A Girl Kit and add-ons. This first one I shared on the Scraptastic Club Blog last week and its colorful and fun, perfect for a boy layout.

Enjoy the little things by Daniela Dobson

Enjoy the little things close by Daniela Dobson

Here is my second one, another boy layout. I used January 2016 This Life Noted Stamp Set and January 2016 Plan On It Stamp Set on this layout. I started with white gesso on the cardstock, added the stars with the mask and whipped spackle and a touch of color shine using January Just A Girl Color add-on.

Summer treats by Daniela Dobson

Summer treats close by Daniela Dobson

I have two more layouts to share before the months is over. In the mean time did you see the sneak from our February 2016 kits? Here are the kits that are coming my way.

February 2016 Card Kit
This kit is lovely.  This kit is neutral.  This kit is full of product AND possibility.  You’ll be surprised about all the fun that will come in this kit.

Gale Song
This kit is lovely!  It’s pretty and fresh. It’ll be a great way to document everything all those memories and photos.  You’ll love the great colors, the exclusives and how the kit practically scraps itself.

Make sure you visit the Scraptastic Club Blog for more inspiration and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.