Thursday, January 21, 2016

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge – Flower Power }

**My Season’s Greetings winner was posted on January 5th and you can read all about it here.**

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Flower Power.

I envisioned the card completely differently, but this is what it came out. This happens to me most of the time. I knew I wanted to use Spiral Rose die set with felt. I seriously need to practice rolling those roses.

My friend by Daniela Dobson

I started with a piece of watercolor cardstock and watercolor crayons. I added a chipboard frame to the center and toped it with my new favorite die – Floral Lace Heart. I think I used it once before, but I need to use it again. It’s beautiful. I rolled the felt roses and added a little jewel to the centers. The base of the roses is another die set - Bunch of Blossoms and I die cut them from white felt.

Friend close by Daniela Dobson

I stamped “my friend” from My Friend stamp set on a strip of white cardstock and added it to the bottom over the patterned paper seam strip.

My friend close 2 by Daniela Dobson


Impression Obsession Stamps and Dies:
Spiral Rose die set
Bunch of Blossoms
Floral Lace Heart
My Friend

Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between Januart 21– February 3. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

11 comments:

  1. I GASPED when I saw this one! ;) HOW PRETTY!!! I LOOOOVE that Lacy Heart Die! AND to do those roses in FELT? WOW!!!! Your over-all design is FABULOUS!!!! And even your color palate is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP, be still my heart, this is AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice watercolor background, and cute home made flowers. lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card!! so many wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!! so many wonderful elements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ever so pretty, Daniela! Love that trio of felt blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful...love those sweet stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... the colors, layering and flowers are GORGEOUS!!! They are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your felt roses look perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful layout for this card. Great colors and those rose are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.