Saturday, December 26, 2015

{ Scraptastic Club – December All Of You Kit }

Hi!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed some super warm weather here in Texas this week and I loved it. It was busy last week of school and this week getting things ready for Christmas and CHA (Craft and Hobby show).

I just wanted to share some of my layouts and cards I created with the December All Of You Kit, add-on, and stamps.

This fist one I shared on the blog here. I used All Of You stamp set and modeling paste with the mask.

Happy together by Daniela Dobson

For this boy layout, I pulled all the blue elements with a touch of orange from the kit. The stars are glittery and super fun. I used the the large alphabet stamp set at the bottom to stamp “boy”. This Life Noted stamp set was used for my journaling. I stamped the strips on white cardstock and cut them out.

Happy boy by Daniela Dobson

Scraptastic Club Word Puffy Stickers are an awesome addition to the kit. I added them to this layout and one of the cards below.

Happy boy close by Daniela Dobson

For this card I layered All Of You Digital files with Maggie Holmes Shine ephemera that came in All Of You Add-on. The butterfly is a die from Technique Tuesday from my stash. I sprinkled some color shine from All Of You Color Add-on.

Dream by Daniela Dobson

For this last card more layers and a doily and sequins from my stash.

Happy day by Daniela Dobson

For more inspiration and ideas please visit Scraptastic Club blog and website.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.