Sunday, November 22, 2015

{ November 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

Our November release of Memory Keepers Studio – Home Is and Fresh Cut StudioHappy Home is out and available. Here is what I created with the set.

Memories by Daniela Dobson

I die cut the house from patterned paper and gold paper for the windows and doors. The font in this set is beautiful.  I used my new washi tape that I got recently at Hobby Lobby.

Memories close by Daniela Dobson

Here is one more card that I created for Technique Tuesday blog with Santa Mail stamp set, as well as the This Tag die and Postage Card die.

Believe by Daniela Dobson

Find your retiring favorites! They're now 60% off!

Last week was action packed with 50% off all retiring products at Technique Tuesday. This week let's kick it up a notch with 60% off the remaining retiring products. Some of these products have already sold out and since we are not manufacturing any more, they are really gone. Some of my favorites are on that list.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Daniela! Love all of the great texture and layers you added to them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE both of these cards, Daniela!! That little house is beyond adorable! Can you tell me what size the Memory Keepers stamp sets are, I couldn't find that info on the website. Are they standard 4X6 or are they smaller?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.