Tuesday, November 03, 2015

{ Card Kit Monday–Tags and Branches–take 2 and a video }

Hello and happy Tuesday! As you can see, I have lots of Card Kit Mondays on a Tuesday. Yesterday was my catch up day. Alex was sick last week with a very high, asymptomatic fever. All the tests they could run at the office were negative. Luckily it went away after three full days. I don’t like it when he is sick, but I do like all our time together, snuggling, reading, watching TV and just hanging out. Who doesn’t. Everything else becomes less important.

I have to share some exciting news!! I was asked to join Scraptastic Kit Club! I will share my awesome kit that arrived yesterday and lots of projects that I make on my blog.

My card for today is full of layers and goodies. Watch the video. I am just so indecisive. I had no plan for the card at all.

Thinking of you by Daniela Dobson

Can you see all the layers? I just love playing around with all the stamps, mixed media, glitter, sequins and  mist. All the patterned papers are from Crate Paper that I got from Emma’s Paperie. Photo corners and all my adhesive is from Therm O Web. The stamps are from Impression Obsession.

Thinking of you close by Daniela Dobson

Once again, if you make something with the kit please share and let me know. I would love to see. You can download the kit HERE.

Here is the video or watch it on YouTube.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for a different card kit. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the elements on this card, Daniela, so pretty and feminine! Love seeing the video too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.