Tuesday, October 27, 2015

{ New Card Kit Monday–Tags and Branches }

Hello and happy Tuesday. I have a brand new kit for you today! This is a card kit, but you can use it on a layout or any other project you choose. The files can be made bigger or smaller as needed. This is a fun card. I am not sure how everyone is using the Card Kit elements, but sometimes I just use the kit and other times I add other bits and pieces.

Here is my card for today.

Thank you by Daniela Dobson

I just love to incorporate my little bits and pieces and stamps. This time I even added some Flower Soft to the heart. I have used this technique before with the same heart tag. iCraft from Therm O Web works great with this technique. If you don’t have Flower Soft you can use glitter.

Thank you close by Daniela Dobson

The branches are fun, too. They can be used with the flowers that were in Card Kit Monday Banners. I addition, I have some Layered Flowers that can be used, as well.
The stamps are from Impression Obsession: Thank you and French Word Background.

I have some other fun ideas for this kit.

Thank you close 2 by Daniela Dobson

Once again, if you make something with the kit please share and let me know. I would love to see.


Here is the video or watch it on YouTube.


***These Silhouette Studio files are created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use my designs, please give proper credit and link back to my blog and/or original file.***

Click on photo to download files.

Card kit Monday Branches and Tags by Daniela Dobson

  Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for a different card kit. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.