Monday, September 28, 2015

{ Card kit Monday–Circles and Triangles–take 2 }

Hi and happy Monday. I have a new card using the brand new Card kit Monday from last week. You can still see the one I made last week { Card kit Monday–Circles and Triangles }.

I do have a process video to go with this card. Did you know that I have a YouTube Channel? You can follow me there. I would love it if you would subscribe and give me a thumbs up if you liked the video.

Happiness by Daniela Dobson

How about this color combination? It came from Color Throwdown #361. In addition, I used a sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 288. To make the card fit the sketch I had to add a tag. This kit doesn’t have a tag, but if you check out my freebies you will find lots of free stuff there. I used a tag from Bread Tag freebie and I have some more in Pocket with tags freebie. A little flower with a button and some twine. Perfect little card.

Happiness close by Daniela Dobson

When I am getting ready to cut my pieces I usually arrange everything in my Silhouette Studio. As you can see in the photo, I even color all the pieces so I know what colors I need to cut. I import the photo into the program and use my dropper tool to add the custom color. This card came together in less than 10 minutes. I hope you create something with this kit.

22222 copy

Once again, if you make something with the kit please share and let me know. I would love to see. You can download the kit HERE.

Enjoy the video:

 


Color Throwdown #361

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 288

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful design... I love the circles as the focal point! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Daniela! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the colors and sketch!! Love it...so glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this, Daniela! The triangles, circles, and pretty patterned paper topped off with the flower, perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card...those colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Daniela! I love your take on the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome design with all the circles and triangles....great use of the colors and the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous creation, Daniela! Love your combination of challenges and process, and your layering and use of textures is perfectly scrumptious! Thanks, too, for stopping by my neck of the woods to leave some love! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.