Thursday, August 20, 2015

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge with a Video – Say It Big }

Hi and welcome to our  Impression Obsession challenge – Say It Big (phrases).

I have a video at the end of this post to show you how I created the card. I do have a YouTube channel where I share process videos. I haven’t posted a video in a long time and I finally did this week and again today. I added several older card videos I had, but never shared. Anyway, if you want to see how I make things, go and check it out.

Here is my card.

You are awesome by Daniela Dobson

My inspiration was Tuesday’s Take 2 from Cath’s blog. Beautiful pink flowers with a touch of yellow and orange. I gathered my supplies first, so I had an idea where I was going with a card. Over the weekend I made a sketch of this card, with lots of notes about what I wanted to do. Sometimes it happens just like that.

You are awesome close by Daniela Dobson

Impression Obsession stamps and dies:
H18005 Mosaic Tile
D9774 Burlap Flag
CL601 Grunge Building Borders
Flag Die Set DIE015-F
CL583 You Are

I started with some Gesso and color shine and built it up from there. Watch the video to see how the card came together.


Why don’t you come along and play with us. To enter the challenge go to the Impression Obsession Blog (all the details are there!).  Create a new project using  Impression Obsession stamps and post it on Impression Obsession Blog between August 20 – September 2. A winner will be chosen randomly to win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Make sure you check out what the rest of our DT created.

I hope you play along.

Impression Obsession Blog
Anna Wight
Daniela Dobson ----> you are here
Dina Kowal
Ellen Taylor
Jeanne Streiff
Jenny Gropp
Karen Amidon
Kittie Caracciolo
Laura Fulcher
Vicki Garrett

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card!!! I loved watching the process that you took!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this is the cutest EVER!! You have inspired me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just gorgeous Daniela! I love all of the layered details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers and the pretty background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Love the layers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.