Thursday, August 13, 2015

{ Back to School Deco Foil Cards }

I created these back to school cards for Therm O Web blog using Deco Foil. I would love it if you can stop by and check out the step by step instructions  with photos on how I created them.
Link to my post ----> Back to School Deco Foil Cards

Back to school cards by Daniela Dobson for Therm O Web

You can really see the foil in the close up photos. I used Deco Foil liquid adhesive for the lines on the background and the apple. The apple I cut with my Silhouette and I have a free file for download.

First day of school close by Daniela Dobson for Therm O Web

For this card I used Deco Foil White Foam adhesive and I die cut the numbers and applied the foil over the top.

Back to school close  by Daniela Dobson for Therm O Web

3 comments:

  1. Loving your School Cards! They are Great, I'm going to be in a School Blog Hop this Saturday. If you get a chance come on over and hop along. Thanks for sharing your Cute Cards.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing cards! Love how beautiful the foil is on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried foil, especially in the liquid form. Your cards are inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.