Monday, July 06, 2015

{ July 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }

It’s time for July release of Memory Keepers Studio- Favorite Things and Fresh Cut Studio – Page Makers. This stamp set is shipping July 15. If you are not a member of Memory Keepers Studio come and see how you can sign up --->>> HERE.

Here is a layout I created using the stamps and dies.

 Perfect moment by Daniela Dobson

I combined several different stamp sets here, but the focus is on Favorite Things stamp set and Page Makers dies. I couldn’t resist the large letters that I colored with watercolor crayons. Big Timber Outline Lowercase are awesome. I stamped the name on white cardstock and cut the whole word out. The little bike and “have fun” is from On Vacation - Memory Keepers Studio - May 2015.

Perfect moment close by Daniela Dobson

There are other new releases for July that you need to check out, especially the alphabet sets. We have 4 new ones. In addition, we released 4 new planner stamp sets. I have been using them in my June planner and have my July ready to go.

July planner 3  by Daniela Dobson

These are the sets I worked with and love them.

Make sure you check out the Technique Tuesday blog for more ideas.

I have a card made form Card Kit Monday. I will have that later today or tomorrow. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.