Tuesday, July 07, 2015

{ Card kit Monday }

Hi, here is my Card kit Monday post on Tuesday, LOL. It didn’t work out how I planned (posting on Monday), but it was fun using the same items again to create this new card.

I used Mojo Monday 405 sketch for this card. I loved it the moment I saw it and thought my elements would work perfectly for the sketch. The bright paper is from Echo Park that I received recently from Emma’s Paperie.

Celebrate by Daniela Dobson

Here is the kit I used. Same as last week, except I added a balloon and a different sentiment. I needed the balloon as part of the Curtain Call – Celebrate challenge.  I have never made a balloon before and it was easy. The only thing that is different from last week is that the arrow is missing and I have a different sentiment. 

Celebrate kit by Daniela Dobson

“Celebrate” is my own handwriting and after I cut it I didn’t like that it wasn’t standing out on the busy background. I used the offset function to create an outline around the word that I cut from white cardstock.

Celebrate close by Daniela Dobson

That is all from me for today.

***If you would like to create something with this kit, and are willing to share your creation, leave me a comment or email me and I will email you these files.***

7 comments:

  1. It is fun to see the versatility of these shapes from last week to this week. The celebrate sentiment is a must have. I would like to cut it as a stamp if you are willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow daniela, how funny is it? I love this colors explosion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Daniella! Love your pretty handscripted die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just pure fun! Love that balloon and all your fabulous details. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If my Scan-n-cut cooperates I would love to give these files a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous card and love your handwriting. I just bought a Silhouette portrait and would love to create something with this
    Heather Robertson splodge@gci.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Daniela! Cute cut files -- I especially like your handwritten celebrate! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.