Monday, June 01, 2015

{ June 2015 Memory Keepers Studio by Technique Tuesday }



It’s time for June release of Memory Keepers Studio- Oh Happy Day and Fresh Cut Studio – Happy Butterfly. This stamp set is shipping June 15. If you are not a member of Memory Keepers Studio come and see how you can sign up --->>> HERE.


Here is a card I created using the stamps and dies.








How beautiful is that butterfly? Love this set. I used a mixture of my favorite colors. I layered several different elements including Label - DIY Steel Die (which I use on pretty much everything) and Circles - DIY Steel Dies. The vellum backing on the butterfly I traced around the die and cut it out by hand.






Come check  out the new stamps and see what else is NEW for June.


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Daniela! You always do so well with layering elements, and that beautiful butterfly is the icing on top of the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:43 PM

    What a beautiful and colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I really love how you layered the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.