Friday, January 30, 2015

{ Elle’s Studio–fun with patterns }

I have a little card on Elle’s Studio blog that I created with stamps.

Love you more by Daniela Dobson

The challenge was to create a pattern. I created a pattern on the bottom of the card by stamping the arrows and “I Love You More” stamps from Love You More stamp set. I added little polka dots from Hello 2015 stamp set.
I love using stamps and they are so versatile. You can use them over and over in so many different ways. Check out the blog to see what my DT member Meghan created.

Love you more close by Daniela Dobson

Have a great Friday. I have lots to share with you in the next few days and weeks. I am getting ready to go to the Dallas Museum of Art for a special exhibit: Bouquets: French Still-Life Painting from Chardin to Matisse.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:06 AM

    So SO cute Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.