Sunday, February 16, 2014

{ Reverse Confetti February Color Challenge }

Hi and welcome to our February Color Challenge – cranberry, light blue and gray.

Here is my card. If you are seeing Navy on my card, your eyes are not deceiving you. I did use navy instead of gray. I was looking at the photo only and not reading the actual color. I goofed. I hope you like it anyway.

Just for you by Daniela Dobson

For this card I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #123. I already had these white circles lying around. Some I stamped and some I added embellishments to. Two circles are stamped with Whole Lotta Dots and So Stripey. The heart is from Whole Lotta Hearts. I cut one heart out and added it to the circle with 3D foam squares. The sentiment is from Sweet Thing stamp set.

Just for you close by Daniela Dobson

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Please visit Reverse Confetti blog for more inspiration.

1506814_10202554561886558_669942576_n


8 comments:

  1. What a fun combination of elements ... fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super FUN, love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. navy? gray? I love them both. Your card is fabulous and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the different circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:58 PM

    Love the color combo and design!!! Beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun use of color and shape, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the colors and elements! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous take on the colour challenge, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.