Tuesday, January 29, 2013

{ February Studio AE Sneak Peek }

Are you ready…February will be here soon and that means a new stamp set from Studio AE. Here is a little peek.

If you missed all the new Technique Tuesday stamps released this CHA you can find them HERE. Lot’s of fun, new stamps. In addition, we share lots of projects and ideas on our Technique Tuesday blog.

Here is a card I created for our Spotlight: Technique Tiles challenge.

I used one of the chipboard hearts and stamped on top of it. I backed the heart with vellum and different strips of patterned paper.

I shared a tutorial on Therm O Web Blog that I created using Therm O Web adhesive and Technique Tuesday stamps.

Day 26 by Daniela Dobson

It’s a Christmas page using December Daily 2012, Sentiment Tabs and In a Nutshell – brand new stamp set. In a Nutshell has these fun little circles that you can stamp and punch out using 1” circle punch. This one here I stamped on vellum and heat embossed.

Have a great Tuesday.

Supplies:

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.