Tuesday, August 28, 2012

{ September Studio AE Sneak Peek }

Here is a little peek for September Studio AE. It’s perfect for FALL. It was nice working with fall colors on this layout, even in our 98 degree weather.

Celebrate fall close 77533

I made one more card using August Studio AE – Love This Memory.

Love you 77466

I love that these circles have both positive and negative stamp impressions. I used 3D Foam Squares by Therm O Web to add dimension to the stamped circle. The little arrow is cut with my Silhouette and I colored it with ink to match.

Here is one more for Studio AE Flash back post I did for Technique Tuesday blog, using It's OK by Ali Edwards, the Studio AE stamp set from December 2011.

I just love you 74911


Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. what a GREAT sneak and fun cards--love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of projects! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific cards Daniela! Love the pink blue and white color combo on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't been here in awhile, Daniela! So many pretty, fresh projects to browse through!!! Enjoyed the loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.