Monday, August 13, 2012

{ August Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook Circle }

Every month we have a sketch challenge that goes up on the Scrapbook Circle blog. If you feel like playing a long with the sketch the details are HERE.

SC_Aug2012_sketch-550x550

Here is my take on the sketch.

At the beach

I designed the diamond lace in my Silhouette Studio and cut it out. Added a few of those cut out diamonds under the photo and stitched them on with my sewing machine. I added some stitches to the background first and some mist. There were so many different color combinations in this kit.  I love this photo of my husband and my son at the beach.

At the beach close

Let me know if you give this sketch a try. I know that these kits were selling out and last I heard there was only one left. You better get it if you want it – True Stories August kit.

Don’t forget to play in our Summer card challenge at The Cameo Spotlight challenge blog. Looks like you really liked the Hello Summer Collection files.

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Great page Daniela! I love the diamonds, fantastic addition to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is GREAT! Love your take on the sketch, the misting and cuts just add so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.