Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{ Life is good and 19.3 miles May Studio AE }

I have two more things to share that I created with May Studio AE stamp set called Simple Joy.

Life is good 61788

The butterflies are from Beautiful Butterflies by Laina Lamb DigiKit and I cut them with my Silhouette Cameo. I used Heidi Swapp Instaframe backed with paper as the center of my card and the background for the butterflies.

19.3 miles 63144

I started a new workout routine and this layout is about my new shoes. Once again, I used Heidi Swapp Instaframe for the photo this time. I stamped the sentiments on cardstock that I cut out into strips.

I created the view-master file in my Silhouette Studio and cut it out with the cameo. I created the numbers file, as well, and used sketch pens to sketch out the numbers.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these files and I can make them available for download.

Have a great Tuesday!

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOHHH, I love both of these....especially those cut butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these projects are awesome! Love the sweet butterflies and beautiful blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous! I LOVE those butterflies and the chevrons on your layout--TOTALLY pinning both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the butterfly card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...these are amazing (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout & I would LOVE to download the Silhouette files!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.