Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{ Sk8ter boy and free Silhouette files }

Here is another layout I created based on Memory Keeping Monday challenge at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Sk8ter boy by Daniela Dobson

I used Triangulation Templates DigiKit by Erica Hernandez as a sketch for this layout (top right). I created my own template in Silhouette Studio to cut out the triangles with my Cameo.

Sk8ter boy by Daniela Dobson

The triangles were cut from a white piece of cardstock. The base of the triangle is 3” wide. You can change the size and the number of triangles once your download the file.

I love the new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection from American Crafts (yellow polka dots background) and I added Echo Park to the other triangles.

Sk8ter boy by Daniela Dobson

I used a Cover-a-Card Thick Chevron stamp from Impression Obsession and stamped it on the bottom of the page with ColorBox Pigment Ink: Robin’s Egg. I crated the number border in Silhouette Studio, cut it out with the Cameo, and colored it with the same ink. The arrow is mine, too. Pretty simple to create. The arrows were inspired by this beautiful print from Lucy Engelman.

That diamond sticker on the bottom is from Crate Paper. Looking at it now, I think I want to recreate it in my studio so I am able to cut the outline and insert different papers in the centers.


I am making all these files available for download, including the heart border I used on this layout here.

***These are Silhouette Studio files, created by me, and are for personal use only. If you use them please link me up so I can check out your creations. I would love it if you give me credit and link to my blog. ***

Let me know if you have any questions or problems with the files. I am putting together some videos on how to create some of these images. Let me know if there is interest in videos or step by step photo tutorials.

Enjoy.

Click on images to download files.

Triangles by Daniela Dobson

Numbers border by Daniela Dobson

Arrows by Daniela Dobson

Hearts border by Daniela Dobson

Supplies:

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:34 AM

    This is such a cool layout design!!! I love the triangles and details!!! So creative, as always!!! The hearts are lovely, too! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVE this layout! I'm loving all the cuts on there--AWESOME! THANK you for the free cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously you rock the Cameo!!!! Love this layout! Thank you so much for the files, you know I was "hearting" the heart one!! I will let you know when I use them...which I think will be soon!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, what a sweet photo of your Sk8ter boy :) Love the cute heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! Thank you for the files!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the files!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cut files are simply amazing! And I'm in awe of the way you use the cut pieces on your pages. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the elements in the layout! Thanks for the free cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the layout is so cute. simple. elegant and brings focus to where it should be. thanks for sharing. and BIG thanks for the cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much. love everything about ur layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks ever so much for sharing your work, it is really appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.