Tuesday, April 17, 2012

{ Digital Kits and Silhouette Cameo }

I think you know by now that I love my Silhouette Cameo. Some of you may or may not know that I am on Two Peas in a Bucket Digital Creative Team. That means I get to work with all the wonderful Digital Kits that are available at Two Peas in a Bucket.
I create digital layouts and hybrid layouts and cards. Recently I have been cutting digital elements with my Silhouette Cameo.

Here is a layout I created using a brand new DigiKit by Erica Hernandez called Alphabetical Order Cards. That kit includes this heart card that I used on my layout. Lisa Truesdell has a great video tutorial at Two Peas on how you can do this.

This chevron tag is from DigiKit Journaling Cards: Set 2 by Erica Hernandez. I cut it with the Cameo. I used strips of washi tape behind the opening. Both of these card sets are 3 x 4 inches. Perfect to tuck behind Instagram photos that are 4 x 4 Inches.

I used Studio AE April stamp set Hello Routine by Ali Edwards. I stamped it on cardstock with ColorBox Pigment Ink: Canary and cut it out. I added 3D Foam Squares for dimension. I added some stamped words from Ordinary Days stamp set by Ali Edwards.This stamp set fits the layout and April Studio AE stamps.

I used some new Pink Paislee and Heidi Swapp patterned papers. The dots are from a mask by Crafter’s Workshop called Mini Punchinella. First time using it. I used a Stylus and a foam tip from Clearsnap and ColorBox Pigment Ink: Turquoise.

I hope you check out all the new DigiKits in the store today and see if there is anything you can use. Two Peas in a Bucket releases new DigiKits every Tuesday.
Let me know if you have any questions about how to trace digital images in Silhouette Studio.

Supplies:

6 comments:

  1. love the heart card and this layout just rocks daniela,

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Daniela! You are rocking out the Cameo layouts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, wow, WOW! This layout is AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:45 AM

    This is so darn cute Daniela!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Gorgeous layout design, Daniela!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.