Thursday, September 01, 2011

{ September Studio AE }


September Studio AE is called Family Is by Ali Edwards.

Here is a layout I created with the set. 




I love this stamp set and the handwriting. I stamped the words on patterned paper with Blueberry ink and cut them out. 


I stamped a little frame from Sweet Somethings Technique Tuesday stamp set in Lipstick Red ink to match the sticker frame at the top of the page.


Other DT members will be sharing their projects with the stamp set. I have a list of everyone in the right sidebar.
There will be a DT blog hop on September 10th.


Supplies:


4 comments:

  1. That's lovely. Like the 4 photos with different pairs. Really like the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I just signed up for Studio AE in August...can't wait to get these lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Daniela! Those photos are so sweet! Love the layered butterfly and all the AE images! What a beautiful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.