Thursday, July 14, 2011

{ Flourishes Get Sketchy noon time challenge }

Just a quick post with a card I made for Flourishes noon time challenge


I used Technique Tuesday Glee stamp set for the music note background. The bird and the sentiment are from the Aviary stamp set. The base for the bird is a journaling stamp from December Daily by Ali Edwards. I used Basic Grey patterned paper from the Hello Luscious collection.The jewels and the flower are from Prima.


Here is the sketch I used.


Thanks so much for the love on Clearsnap blog yesterday  :)



8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Daniela. It's elegant without being overly serious. I like the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Daniella! Love the music note background...perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet looking! I love the cheerfulness of the little bird! And the teal and yellow is really a nice combination

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like the fresh color, very sweet card. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable, Daniela! I love the bling and the colours you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! So glad you played with the gals over at Flourishes Daniela, you know I love your style! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh! Love this - the yellow and teal color combo looks great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.