Thursday, March 03, 2011

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - blue }

Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. We have challenges every other week - DETAILS HERE - if you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Here is my blue card. I am using SCS sketch #322 for this card.


My card base is stamped with Cover-a-card Distressed Corduroy CC047.  I stamped Flourish 1 F5549 on white cardstock and added little jewels. I adhered some lace and rick rick to the top and bottom edge. I stamped two Dot Tag Small E8511 and tucked it behind the main image. I added a little bow that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The sentiment is from All Occasion II CL307 stamp set.


I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designer's blogs for inspiration!


***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!






7 comments:

  1. Hi - visiting you from Watermelon Sugar's blog. Love this gorgeous blue confection. Had a nose through your other stuff, and boy are you creative!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and those wonderful Backing papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Daniela, I love the whole card and I like the stamp sets displayed too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoVe...lOVe...LOVE...Blog !!! Tia ionca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blue card! :) I love it when you use the dotted tag in your cards, that stamp is on my wish list. Also love the background stamp! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this china blue you picked -- just such a happy color.. and card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.