Wednesday, March 09, 2011

{ CR84FN Color Challenge 18 }


How fun are these colors for CR84FN18: Orange, Yellow and Kraft! So fun that I had to play again.
For this cards I used my Impression Obsession stamps.


I stamped the background with Cover-a-card Script CC050 in Pumpkin Pie. I added a little crepe paper ruffle to a strip of pretty patterned paper that I was using as a scrap sheet...I turned it over and it was this beautiful yellow pattern. A really old Die Cuts With A View. The crepe paper streamer is sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
I stamped Cover-a-card Roses CC043 on cardstock and stamped only the outline of the journaling stamp from Journaling I WP165 over that. I used a marker to ink only the edges. When I don't have a marker in the color I want, I just use an ink pad and then I use a towel to wipe the lines inside. See below for photos of this stamp.
 I cut out the journaling spot and added a sentiment from Thanks Sentiments CL41
I used foam adhesive to adhere it to the card. The orange ribbon and yellow flower are from Prima.







Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Aack! Why did I open this blog post lol?!!! You keep showing these Impression Obsession stamps and it's KILLING me, I want to try them so badly. As soon as I can scrape together some extra $$$ I've got to try out some of their gorgeous background stamps! Your card is so vibrant and STUNNING, I just LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Daniela! Your stamped BG looks wonderful and I love the big blossom! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding, Daniela!!! I love all of your creations and this one no less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. That orange flower is gorgeous. I don't think that I have seen a flower quite like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:30 PM

    Beeeeutiful!!!!! Love the blossom the whole card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is an exotic card..! lovely with great rose in the middle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Thanks for introducing me to a new stamp company--I'll have to check them out (my DH does not thank you--haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, what a fab background stamp. Love the flower and misted crepe paper. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talk about gorgeous! This card is smokin' hot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Daniela. Love all the little details that add up to one gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Daniela! WOW - GORGEOUS! I own a few IO stamps and you make me want more for sure - holy moly, this is purdy!!!! Fantastic take on the challenge colors! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daniela, LOVE the big orange and yellow flower! LOVE all of the FAB stamps you used! THX for playing with us ar CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will not buy these stamps :)))) Fabulous card!! Love the magnificnet rose. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so creative, I LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for creating the new Thursday IO blog inspiration card, I always love seeing your work. I love the script background and the cover-a-card roses in the journaling outline...and the craft donut ring trim, very cool! I have seen you use the journaling outline before and had to try and figure out where it came from, I am glad you can show pictures of the stamps now. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.