Tuesday, March 01, 2011

{ Altered tin Prima style and Live with Prima }


I wanted to share a little tin bucket that I made for Prima for CHA Winter 2011. I wish I can remember where I got the little tin container so I can make another one. Perfect to hang and hold little trinkets and treasures.




Rub-ons Madeline - 545246
SIIC - 544669
Vintage Trinkets - 930073
Pebbles Sweet Fairy - 545949
Arco Iris Flowers - 544348
Skyward Madeline – 842437

In other news...I will be doing a Live With Prima show on March 24 with my sweet friend Lolly. If you check out her blog she has a giveaway going on right now.  It is her show and I am joining her as a guest designer. Guess what we are making??? Cards!!!!  In addition to our live show, we are teaching the class at The Little Blue House. Check out all the details HERE.
I am so excited and nervous. I hope that you can tune in and watch us LIVE.

Here are the cards we are making - 10. Can you guess which ones are mine? We will be creating with the beautiful Madeline Collection





2 comments:

  1. These cards are so beautiful and that metal basket is fantastic! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are gonna have so much fun! I love that little metal basket! That would make a fabby class too!

    HUGS sweet pea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.