Thursday, February 03, 2011

{ Impression Obsession DT challenge - spring, flowers, garden }


Hello and welcome to another Impression Obsession DT challenge. We have challenges every other week - DETAILS HERE - if you play you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store.

Challenge: Spring, flowers, garden...my favorite...I had way too many options so I went with  what was around me. I try to clean up as much as I can, but I am surrounded by scraps and beautiful stamps. I can't wait for spring to arrive. We have some really cold temperatures around here (-6).  


My base is American Crafts and October Afternoon patterned paper. I cut the banner border using my Cricut Expression and stamped it with Cover-a-card Wood Grain CC034. I stamped the Daffodil Bouquet E8576 on watercolor paper and painted them with watercolor. The Silhouette 15 butterfly D5565 is stamped with blue ink an cut out.


I added a stamped piece of cardstock to my chipboard window and I used Cover-a-card Canvas CC073
I stamped my sentiment Full Bloom C8583 on American Crafts sticker. 


I hope you'll take the time to visit the other designers' blogs for inspiration!

***Would you like to see your card featured on the Impression Obsession blog? Email your challenge cards using Impression Obsession images to Shirley. Every week, cards will be selected to showcase on the Impression Obsession blog!!!


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    So pretty and so elegant Daniela..
    always a pleasure to catch up!TFI
    Enjoy the rest of your week:) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 PM

    Very pretty and the perfect saying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy Vogel5:29 PM

    This is a very pretty card. I particularly like what you did with the bouquet & the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad I didn't miss this!! I love your chip board window and of course the daffodils. You are the one who gave me the courage to start mixing backgrounds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! I love the canvas stamped inside of the chipboard frame and the daffodils are so pretty! Oh and of course I love the woodgrain and the butterfly!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, makes me long for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, I love this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Isn't this adorable! Would love to recive such a beautiful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! Love the colors and details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.