Sunday, December 12, 2010

{ CPS #197 and my favorite stamp }


I wanted to make a card with my favorite stamp...Cover-a-card Music (CC029) from Impression Obsession. I used CPS #197 for the card. Music stamps are everywhere, but I love this one. The stamp is 5.75x5.75 inches and it's perfect for a standard size card. Standard size A2 - Folded Card Size 4.25" x 5.5"
I used Jeni Bowlin paint dabber to cover my stamp and I love the way it looks. I need to get more colors. I have Stick Candy (used on the card)  and Malted Milk which I used to paint the edges of my paper and cardstock. The paint so easy to apply and it dries really fast.
 I used a sentiment from Swirl Trees (CL196) that I stamped on the left over music cardstock. The snowflake is a Sizzix die that I sprayed with Apple Glimmer Mist. The card is sprayed with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist and it sparkles.

I needed a little gift card holder so I came up with this little thing. Can you see a gift card tucked in there? I used a paper sack that I folded in half and sewed along the edges. The sacks are 3 1/2 x 2 x 6 3/4 inches that I got at Hobby Lobby long time ago. Roben-Marie Smith has  Krafty Lace Bags on her blog and a video tutorial on how to make them . I thought this little size would be perfect for a gift card.
 I used Webster's Pages patterned paper and little embellishments that were leftover from Melissa's little kit. I stamped and cut out a little tree from Gift of Love (CL291) that I adhered/tucked on the inside. The little tag is from A Gift For You (CL148) stamp set and it fits perfectly here. In addition, I used a little strip of stamped music paper that was left from the card above. Folding the bag in half makes two little pockets...the front for a gift card and the back one for some treats.

If you need a quick little gift this would be perfect.
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Those are both very pretty projects. I LOVE the embellished bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Fabulous and creative projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful, whimsical projects Daniela! I love them both!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting to your album and time to tell you this turned out awesome. Love how you used the dauber and the foil on your last card too1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.