Thursday, August 26, 2010

{ Paris Mini Album }

We are back from our vacation to Croatia. I am trying to sort through 3400 photos, dirty clothes, jet lag and my messy scrapbook room.  I can't wait to clean up my desk and create something. Maybe today. I hope to share some of our wonderful trip photos soon.

 

Here is my Paris mini that I made for Prima with new Donna Downey Canvas tags. I cut the large tag in half to make the front and back of the album. The package comes with three canvas and three paper tags. I added Prima packaging and a canvas journaling tag for my other pages. I used the new Prima Masks for the canvas tags and some of the pages.

 







 •Canvas tags - 920760
•Alpha stickers - 541798
•Prima packaging
•Rose- pink -542757
•Sweet Taffy Blue flowers - 542597
•Fairy Flora flowers -Pebbles - 541538
•Fairy Flora pebbles - 541491
•Canvas paper (bird cages) - 920746
•Stamps - 542092
•Vintage crystals - 540630, 540654, 540647, 540616
•Stencils - 881962

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    WOW What a gorgeous album, I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhhh... girl, i LOVE this!!! holy macaroni, it just drips gorgeousness {and makes me want to go back to Paris!!} can't wait to see your croatia photos :)
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so rich and pretty! Can't wait to see Paris someday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning! Love coming to visit you! Thanks for sharing! Loads of new cards on my blog. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooh....so pretty..wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous girl! Glad to hear you had a great time on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soooo curious!! where have you been in Croatia? How long.. when where..
    were just back ourselves..
    please don't tell me you were in Pula
    O.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is completely gorgeous, Daniela!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful! I love mini albums and this one is so full of wonderful ideas to steal. ;-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Home!!!! This is definitely Paris, "Daniela Style!!!" Beautiful in every way!

    {{{HUGS}}} to Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh woww this is sooo beautiful! love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.