Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{ NEW Fall-Winter stamps from Impression Obsession #2 }

Make sure you check out the Impression Obsession blog for daily links to cards with the new stamps.


I stamped the Snowy Sapling (F8479) on cardstock and the cut the bracket shape with my Cricut. I layered that over Cover-a-card Music (CC029) stamped background. I can make the bracket shape any size with my SCAL software. I sprayed the background, lightly, with Glimmer Mist. The image is colored with Prismacolor.
I added a pin and a Joy (A5461) sentiment to the top.



This one was fun to color. Gary Robertson Apples (H1782). The background is stamped with Cover-a-card Lines (CC060). I just added some hemp cord to complete the card. Pretty simple.



I remembered that the bicycle set, Riding Pretty (CL255)  had a tree and I wanted to use it with the new stamps. The background is stamped with new Cover-a-Card Circles (CC055) and I added the Newsprint (CC068) stamped border. I stamped the flower with the Newsprint stamp, too.
I added Flower Soft to the tree and red glitter for the ornaments.

8 comments:

  1. All gorgeous and unique cards, love what you have created with these new stamps! Can't wait to see and shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masterpieces! These cards are SOOO gorgeous and filled with beautiful details, Daniela! You really are getting me in the Fall/holiday mood!! It can't get here fast enough for me! :) ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these are SUPER sweet Daniella! Love the little Christmas tree in the bicycle basket! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, these are so pretty (the new stamps AND your gorgeous cards!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really enjoying your style, Daniella! Thanks for sharing these previews as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are gorgeous!!! Love, love the Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are beautiful and Christmas! Who would not love to get one of these!

    Thanks
    pamandrandy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.