Tuesday, August 25, 2009

{ Caardvarks: MyStamp Box }

MyStampBOX is the sponsor for our next challenge.

Create a **NEW** card which incorporates the colors of our sponsor's logo - black, white, and hot pink! Have your card linked to us via Mr. Linky at Caardvarks by August 31st at Midnight. You can see the awesome prize and all the DT creations on the Caardvarks blog.

For my card I used black cardstock that I stamped and embossed with white embossing powder. The stamp is Cover-a-card Large (CC007) from Impression Obsession. The Mega Mount to use with the large stamps will be available September 1. I added American Crafts paper and scalloped the bottom edge with EK Success Embossed Curve punch, it is one of my favorite punches now. The journaling card is from Me and My Big Ideas, Maya Road rub-on birds, PTI sentiment stamp, and Prima flowers.

Some of you had asked to see all the cards in the set that I made in my birthday gift post. The stamp set is from Michaels by Hampton Art called Block w/ Words & Icons. There are six stamps, and the one I did not use has a cupcake on it and it says "sweet". I have a photo, but did not get a chance to edit.
All the images are colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used a hole punch to punch in the "postage stamp" image. Let me know if you have any other questions.

10 comments:

  1. I just love your cards. They are so bright and cheerful.

    Thanks so much for explaining how you did the postage stamp look. I've wanted to do something similar many times but never figured out the best technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    I was gotten passionate for its blog and mainly for its works! I am Brazilian and I decided give to you a friendship stemp for your blog.
    I wait that it likes Cynthia Lloréns http://cyndiscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in polka dot heaven!! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Daniela,

    Dwain and I went for our regular mall walk this morning and the colors you used to make the first card seem to be the "in" colors for this Fall! Your card set is so pretty! I love them!

    {{{HUGS}}} to sweet Alex! I always love seeing his photos here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I'm admiring how you embossed the white polka-dots on the black cardstock! I've always loved this color combination because it looks girlish and classy.

    Love ALL your cards, Daniela. Each and every one is amazingly cute!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Caardvarks card is knock my socks off gorgeous (of course) and I absolutely love your card gift set...simple yet beautifully designed!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice cards..Love them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness do I love these cards! I just love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! love the polkas, they always cheer me up...i missed the my stamp box challenge kicking myself} ...why does work always get in the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.