Sunday, July 05, 2009

{ Caardvarks - Clear Cards }

It's time for another challenge at Caardvarks. Our sponsor:
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a card based upon this sketch, by SheetLoad of Cards. Challenge ends July 17th @ Midnight (PST). There's no limit to the amount of entries; so create and enter as many times as you'd like. Just make sure you provide a direct link to your blog post or gallery image! Post your link at Caardvarks and make sure you check out the awesome prize.Here is my card based on the sketch. This was my first time working with the clear cards. Adhering paper was tricky, making sure no adhesive shows, anywhere.
For this card I used American Crafts and Heidi Swapp paper. The butterfly is cut from KI Memories lace paper and I added this adorable brad that I got from a sweet friend Chrys. The sticker letters are American Crafts.
This clear sheet I cut in a square. The paper is October Afternoon. I added Heidi Swapp journaling note and then I used my Nestabillities for the scalloped circles (to cover up the adhesive). The flowers are Prima and the little owl brad is by Chatterbox.

Do you want to see more Shortcuts inspiration? Go check out the Caardvarks Crew ShortCuts Flickr Gallery!

***This week is going to be busy with some new and fun things! Did someone say Shimmerz???

New CHA stamps from Impression Obsession are being revealed.

You have until July 9th to win some Impression Obsession stamps here.

...and I have some exciting news to share soon :)

6 comments:

  1. The big beautiful brad on your butterfly card is so deliciously gorgeous!! I'm gaga over the amazing butterfly cards you've created recently!! ♥♥ Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning my friend. Can't believe it's your first time, you worked them brilliantly ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold color choices on the sketch card Daniela! I always love your cards but these are especially beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Daniella! Great details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:01 PM

    Ohhh.. yummy!! Love your ShortCuts card, Daniela!! The colours are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Daniela, how cute are these and pretty too! Very!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love reading all your wonderful comments.